The Management of the West African Examinations Council as part of processes to release results of candidates who sat for the just-ended international examination has updated the 2021 WASSCE results checking portal.
According to the portal visited by EducationWeb.com.gh as of the time writing this post, the Council has updated the examination year which was previously 2020 to 2021, indicating candidates in due course can check their results online.
It is unclear the actual date and time the non-profit-making organization (WAEC) will announce the release of the 2021 WASSCE for School results for SHS graduates and the public to access at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/.
However, a staff of the Examinations Council Friday told EducationWeb marking of the exams scripts and other related activities have been concluded stating that “WAEC should be in the position to release the results anytime soon.”
He ahead of the release of the WASSCE School results advised the 2021 SHS students awaiting their results to be wary of some unscrupulous individuals who contact them to pay a fee for their examination results to be changed.
A total of 446,321 representing 221,437 boys and 234,884 girls from 965 Senior High Schools this year sat for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) administered at 763 examination centres nationwide.
How to check your 2021 WASSCE result using scratch card
1. Purchase a scratch card from any WAEC office or approved results checker card seller/vendor across the country.
2. Visit the result checking portal at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
3. Enter your Index Number
4. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
6. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
7. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
Congratulations as you successfully check your results. If in case you encounter any problem do not hesitate to send an email to WaecghanaSupport@fleettechltd.com to receive immediate support or assistance directly from WAEC.