The organizers of the WASSCE for Private Candidates Monday, June 21, 2021, opened the Nov/Dec registration portal for interested applicants to register for this year’s Nov/Dec examination scheduled for later this year.
The Nov/Dec registration portal when opened from Monday, June 21, 2021, for the normal Nov/Dec registration will be closed on August 10, 2021. Late registration which attracts some fees will start on August 10, 2021.
How to register for 2021 WASSCE Nov/Dec
The Council requires applicants to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to start the 2021 WASSCE Nov/Dec registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2021.
Candidates have been urged to read the entire manual for the registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payment to any person other than the designated banks only.