The Management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) as it prepares to release the results of candidates who sat for this year’s WASSCE for School has announced a new result portal to check the outcome of the examination.
In a blog post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh, the Council said the 2021 WASSCE graduates and individuals can purchase results checker PINs and check results via SMS using various Mobile Money platforms in the country.
“The process is easy and simple. All that one needs to do is to Dial *944# and follow the instructions. Subscribers will then receive their results checker PIN/Text message of their results on their phones,” WAEC said in the blog post.
The cost of each WASSCE for School results checker PIN, the non-profit-making organization (WAEC) has said is GH¢ 10.00 while the cost of an SMS text of results is GH¢ 6.00.
According to the Examinations Council, candidates after purchasing the results checker pin using the shortcode are to only visit https://eresults.waecgh.org/ or https://ghana.waecdirect.org/ to check the provisional WASSCE school results.
How buy WASSCE result checker Serial and Pin with Mobile Money
1. On your mobile phone dial *944#
2. Select option 1 (Result checker pins)
3. Select option 1 (Result checker pins BECE, WASSCE)
4. Choose your mobile money network to make payment (eg MTN mobile money)
5. Select either option 1 (Self) or option 2 (other) and follow the instructions on your screen to make payment. (Dial *170# and select option 6 followed by option 3 to approve your transaction. You will be charged GHS 10.00).
You can retrieve or recover your SMS from *944# WAEC Mobile Money Service through recoversms.waecgh.org. Candidates with issues checking the results are to send an email toWaecghanaSupport@fleettechltd.com for support.
How to check your 2021 WASSCE result at eresults.waecgh.org
1. Purchase a result checker pin from WAEC by dialling the short code *944# on your mobile phone
3. Enter your Index Number
4. Re-enter your Index Number to confirm it is correct.
5. Select Examination type (e.g WASSCE School)
6. Select the year of Examination (e.g 2021)
7. Enter Serial number (e.g 180000000001)
8. Enter Pin (e.g A1B2C3D4E5F9)
9. Click on the captcha
10. Click on Submit and wait for the popup window to display your results. This may take some minutes but please wait.
If in case you encounter any problem during the WASSCE results checking process, please do not hesitate to send an email to WaecghanaSupport@fleettechltd.com to receive immediate support or assistance directly from WAEC.