Unimelb Canvas is the University of Melbourne Learning Management System that enables students to access their semester courses online, interact with their professors, attend lectures, and take quizzes online.
This article will show students how to access their Canvas account, as well as how to access their dashboard and courses.
How to log into Unimelb Canvas
To access the Unimelb Learning Management System
- You can log into Canvas by visiting https://lms.unimelb.edu.au/canvas
- Click on the LMS Login button
- This will take you to the Unimelb Canvas Login page.
- Enter your username e.g. jsmith (not email address)
- Sign in by entering your password.
- Click the login button to gain access to all semester courses for which you have registered.
How to view courses on ASU Canvas
- log into Canvas by visiting https://lms.unimelb.edu.au/canvas with your Unimelb username and Password
- At the Unimelb LMS Dashboard, Click on the Course Navigation Menu
- You will see al the courses you have registered for the academic semester.
Reset Unimelb Canvas Password
To reset your password, follow the steps below
- Using an internet-connected computer or laptop, Browser to : https://sso.unimelb.edu.au/
- You will be directed to the Unimelb canvas login screen
- Click on the forgot password button
- follow the instructions to get your account reset