UC Catalyst is a cloud-based portal that allows University of Cincinnati students to easily register for courses, access semester time table and class schedule.
How to log into UC Catalyst
Simply follow the steps below to log into UC Catalyst
- Launch your favorite browser
- in your browser, Go to https://www.catalyst.uc.edu/
- You will be directed to the UC Catalyst Login screen
- Enter your Student Account Username
- Enter your Password
- Click on the Login button to get access to the UC Catalyst Portal Dashboard
How to reset UC Catalyst Forgotten Password
Simply follow the steps below to reset your password for the UC Catalyst dashboard.
- Navigate to the UC Catalyst Portal at https://login.uc.edu/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO;jsessionid=node0hx10r92jvm3x175mf8sxwrcqt277710.node0?execution=e1s1
- You will be directed to the UC Catalyst Student Portal login page
- Click on the Forgot Password Link
- Enter your student account username
- Click submit to receive a Password reset email
- Follow the screen instructions to get your account password recovered.
How to log into UC Canvas
UC Canvas is the University of Cincinnati’s online learning management system. Lecturers at the University of Cincinnati can use the UC Canvas Portal to assign coursework and discuss course materials with students. The UC Canvas operates similarly like the myUVU Canvas.
To log into UC Canvas;
- Open https://uc.instructure.com/ in your web browser
- Enter the Student Credentials you use for UC Catalyst
- Click on the login button to get access to the dashboard of the UC Canvas
Is one of the cloud based IT Applications developed for Students and Faculty staff to get easy access to Frequently asked questions on University of Cinnati Student Portal and UC Canvas.