SLS is a cloud-based Singaporean Student Learning Space created by the Ministry of Education and GovTech to facilitate the sharing of learning resources, student collaboration, learning assessment, and discussions between students from primary to pre-university level and their course facilitators (Teachers).
The Singapore Student Learning Space launched in 2018 is said to be in 21st Century Competencies (21CC) according to the Singaporean Ministry of Education website.
Check out our guide on Helpful guide for Singaporeans to access Singpass Portal in 2022
In this article, we will learn how to access the SLS Course Management dashboard with just a few clicks.
Recommended browsers for Sls Login Portal
Students Should take note that the recommended browsers for Singapore Student Learning Space are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple’s Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
How to log into sls Portal
Simply follow the steps below to log into sls, Singapore Student Learning Space Portal
- Launch your favorite browser
- in your browser, Go to Singaporean sls at https://vle.learning.moe.edu.sg/login
- You will be directed to the Singapore Student Learning Space Login screen
- Enter your Username
- Enter Password
- Click on the Log in button to get access to the Singapore Student Learning Space Portal Dashboard
How to reset Sls Forgotten Password
Simply follow the steps below to reset your password for the Singapore Student Learning Space dashboard.
- Navigate to the SLS, Singapore Student Learning Space from the URL Shared above
- You will be directed to the Singapore Student Learning Space login page
- Click on the Forgot Password Link
- Enter the username associated with your email account
- Follow the screen instructions to get your account password recovered in a minute.
We have also provided direct links to the SLS website for easy navigation to the portal of choice to perform the various academic actions you require.
We hope this tutorial assisted you in easily logging into SLS, Singapore Student Learning Space. You may also be interested in our guide on How to Login to LumiNUS IVLE of the National University of Singapore