NTC after releasing the May edition of the teacher licensure test results has opened the GTLE registration portal to enable graduate teachers who wish to sit for this year’s September edition of the examination to do so.
The National Teaching Council (NTC) in a post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said the second and last edition of the Ghana teacher licensure examination for the year 2021 will be administered from 23rd – 24th September 2021.
“Completed application forms should be received online no later than 8th September, 2021NB: There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 8th September 2021 deadline,” the Council stated in the post.
Applicants willing to participate in the national examination have been urged to check their confirmation status before they proceed to buy a voucher to start the 2021 September GTLE registration at https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/login.
1. All Prospective candidates who hold the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of seeking employment as teachers.
2. All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2021 or before qualify to write the examination at a Centre of their choice.
3. Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit.
A. Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 280.00 to register for the examination.
B. Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ 150.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper.
C. Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ 250.00.
D. Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 280.00.
According to the Teaching Council says payment for the registration can be made at any branch of GCB Bank LTD and Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide. Candidates must notify the Bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
How to pay for GTLE registration via MoMo using shortcode
The Council as part of efforts to ensure a smooth payment has said applicants can make payment via mobile money. The MoMo payment NTC said can be made through the shortcode *772*51#.
How to register at GTLE registration portal
2. Click on ‘New registration’ as a fresh candidate or ‘Resit registration’ as a re-sitter.
3. Enter your e-voucher Serial number and Pin
4. Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph (Becareful when uploading the passport-sized image because NTC will not accept any request for a change of photograph after the examination)
5. Review information provided and submit.
6. Print Summary of the inputs made
Candidates have been encouraged to keep their Pin and Serail numbers secure after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the September Ghana teacher licensure examination.