According to YourLocalSecurity.com Reports, the University of Tampa is one of the safest college campuses in Florida and the 19th safest college campus in the United States of America.
What is MyUTampa
MyUTampa is a cloud-based portal that enables current University of Tampa students to easily register for semester courses, pay academic user fees, and access important University announcements as well as other UT web Applications.
MyUTampa was previously known as Okta, and it is compatible with Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari. The MyUTampa ITS Help Desk can be phoned at (813) 253-6293.
How to log into MyUTampa
Simply follow the steps below to log into MyUTampa
- Open your Web browser, Go to https://utampa.okta.com/
- You will be taken to the MyUTampa login screen
- Enter your student’s Username
- Enter Password
- Click on the Sign-in button to get access to the MyUTampa Portal Dashboard
How to reset MyUTampa Forgotten Password
Simply follow the steps below to reset your password for the MyUTampa dashboard.
- Go to https://utampa.okta.com/
- You will be directed to the MyUTampa Student Portal login page
- Click the Need Help signing In link
- Select Forgot Password Link from the drop-down menu
- Follow the screen instructions to get your account password recovered in a minute.
How do I access my Utampa email?
University of Tampa Students can access their email accounts online using the following steps
- go to www.ut.edu/myutampa in Google Chrome, Mozilla, or Safari web browser
- Click on the Login button
- Enter your Student Credentials (Username and Password)
- Click on the Sign-in button to access your Student information records
- At the MyUTampa dashboard, Select the email
How to log into UT Blackboard LMS
UT Blackboard is the University of Tampa’s Learning Management System for students and facility staff.
To open UT Blackboard,
- go to www.ut.edu/myutampa in any Internet browser
- Enter your UT Student Credentials (Username and Password)
- and click the Sign in to MyUTampa button to begin submitting your assignments, and take your online Quizes.