In this article, we will discuss the lonestard2l and my lonestar Portal of the Lone Star College . This will be a guide on how to login, view course, get your school email address and also reset your password if you have forgotten.
Lone Star D2L also known as Desire to Learn is an online platform for the students. This is learning portal that allows professors to share their teaching materials like books, notes, videos and also interact with students. The functionality of mylonestar is similar to UC Catalyst, Schoolzone epsb, MyUTampa, myUVU and the mySNHU Portal.
Students also get access to material related to their registered courses and also interact with other students and proffessors.
Steps to log into myLonestar
To access Lone Star College college student portal,
- Navigate to my.lonestar.edu in any web browser (Google Chrome, Opera, Safari or Mozilla
- You will be directed to the myLonestar Login Screen
- Enter your LSC Student Credentials ( email address and Password)
- Click on Login to access your Lone Star College college student portal Dashboard
How to Access Lonestard2l – Lone Star College Portal
To access your Lone star College portal, follow the steps below.
- Open your internet browser either on your phone or computer.
- Open lonestard2l portal by visiting https://d2l.lonestar.edu/d2l/loginh/ using your opened browser.
How to Login to LoneStar D2L
- Open the website https://d2l.lonestar.edu/d2l/loginh/.
- Click on LOGIN TO YOUR ONLINE CLASS.
- Enter your LSC Email Address and your password.
- Click on Login to enter your Lone Star D2L platform.
How to Reset Password or Recover Email Address on LonestarD2L
If you have forgotten your password or your student email, you can easily recover them by following the steps provided below.
To reset your password, click on the Reset Password link at the login page. You will be asked to enter your LSC ID number or your Lone Star Email address then click on Submit. A password reset link will be sent to your student email address. Open and reset your password.
For Email recovering, since you have forgotten your email and do not have access to. Click on Get Email Address. You will be asked to provide your LSC ID Number or last 4 digits of your social security number, your last name and your full date of birth.
You can also contact the OTS Service desk or call 832.813.6600 for any login issues.
Watch the video below to learn more about LoneStar D2L from LSC-UP Library.