The Ministry of Health 2022 nursing online admission portal (healthtraining.gov.gh/) for interested applicants seeking to pursue various nursing courses to submit applications for admission is currently offline, EducationWeb can confirm.
The portal downtime comes after the Health Ministry mid-May, 2022 in a release copied to EducationWeb said the admission portal for the 2022/2023 academic year will be opened from May 16, 2022, to Friday, July 29, 2022.
“The 2022 online admission portal to receive applications from qualified candidates into public health training institutions will be opened from Monday, May 16, to Friday, July 29, 2022,” the Health Ministry said in the statement.
We following the nursing admission portal downtime have reached out to the Ministry of Health (MoH) for comment and will update the general public and interested applicants unable to submit their applications on the development.
How to submit an application for 2022 nursing admission
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 15th August 2022 if not used.
ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please Note: Do not use an email address of relations]
4. You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh/
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
The Ministry of Health (MoH) recommends applicants visit any of their health training institutions nearby for assistance in filling out the form. Please note that the wrong filling of the form will affect your admission.