iCollege is Georgia State University’s learning management system LMS.
When accessing the iCollege GSU Portal, the “University strongly recommends using devices with webcams and up to date Internet browsers, virus protection, and Microsoft Windows or Mac operating systems”, according to its official website.
How to log in to iCollege GSU Portal
Follow the procedure to get login access to the iCollege GSU Portal
- Open your browser and go to https://idp.gsu.edu/oxauth/login.htm
- You will be directed to the iCollege GSU login page
- Enter your CampusID Username
- Enter your Password
- Click on the Login button to get access to the Georgia State University’s LMS Dashboard
iCollege GSU forgotten Password reset
To reset the password to the iCollege GSU Portal, Follow the instructions below
- Navigate to the iCollege GSU Portal using the above-mentioned URL.
- Click the Forgot password link on the iCollege GSU login page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to recover your iCollege GSU CampusID or Password