The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is accepting entries or applications for foreign scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year, the Management of the Education Trust Fund announced on Friday.
The scholarships, the Fund in a communique sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said covers only the following programs; Masters Programmes for Sciences and Humanities, and Undergraduate Programmes for Medical Sciences.
Applicants have been urged to visit the GETFund website (https://getfund.gov.gh/scholarship/) to complete an online application form. The closing date for entry submission is Friday, July 16, 2021.
How to apply for GETFund 2021/2022 foreign scholarship
2. Select the link to entry form by selecting the Country of institution
3. Complete the online form for preliminary vetting and shortlisting
Note: The Education Fund will contact only shortlisted after preliminary vetting. The shortlisted applicants shall be required to submit scanned copies of supporting documentation for verification and be invited for interviews.
Requirements for GETFund 2021/2022 foreign scholarship
- Application for scholarship
- Proof of Nationality
- Admission letter
- Fee Schedule
- Curriculum Vitae
- Previous academic certificates (Where Applicable)
- Previous transcript (Where Applicable)
- National Service Certificate (Where Applicable)