The Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) as part of measures to ensure smooth recruitment of newly trained teachers who completed Colleges of Education in 2020 has updated the teacher recruitment portal.
The update comes after some of the qualified 2020 Colleges of Education graduates complained that the GES recruitment portal is functioning slowly and does not respond to the submission of the applications process.
Eligible applicants the GES in a statement copied to EducationWeb.com.gh has said are to visit the GES recruitment portal at https://gespromotions.gov.gh to complete an online application form on or before December 31, 2021.
According to the Agency responsible for recruiting and posting teachers, applications are requested only from qualified trained teachers who completed College of Education (CoE) in 2020 by the following criteria;
1. Completed any of the 46 public College of Education and have no outstanding examination or referrals
2. Completed the mandatory national service
3. Passed the national teacher licensure examination
4. Ready to work wherever services are needed.”
How to apply for 2021 posting as newly trained diploma teacher
1. Visit the GES recruitment portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh/
2. On the homepage, click on the “Apply for postings” tab or “Click to Apply” button
3. As a new applicant, press on “Click to start filling forms” button
4. Enter the necessary details required at the empty spaces correctly and click Proceed to apply.
5. To review your application, enter your application form code and click on “View submitted forms/continue filling forms”.