Curtin OASIS is a cloud-based portal that allows current Curtin University students to easily register for courses, access important announcements, and view course or assignment grades.
How to log into Curtin OASIS Portal
Simply follow the steps below to log into Curtin OASIS in a matter of seconds.
- Launch your favorite browser
- in your browser, Go to the Curtin OASIS Portal at oasis.curtin.edu.au.
- You will be directed to the Curtin OASIS login screen
- Enter your username
- Click on the Next button
- Follow the screen instructions to get access to the Curtin OASIS Portal Dashboard
How to reset Curtin OASIS Forgotten Password
Simply follow the steps below to reset your password for the Curtin OASIS dashboard.
- Navigate to the Curtin OASIS from the URL Shared above
- You will be directed to the Curtin OASIS Student Portal login page
- Click on the Forgot Password Link
- Follow the screen instructions to get your account password recovered in a minute.
Why cant you access Curtin OASIS Portal
You are unable to access the login page of the Curtin OASIS Portal because of the following
- Wrong username
- Wrong Password
- Wrong website address
- Poor internet connection
We hope this article has assisted you in using your phone or laptop to log into the Curtin OASIS Portal and perform academic functions. You may also want to see our myMMU Portal: Helpful Guide to Access MMU Student Hub 2021