CU moodle is a cloud-based course management system that facilitates the sharing of learning resources, student collaboration, learning assessment, and discussions between students and their course facilitators at Coventry University.
Students can access the following academic resources on the CU moodle Portal
- -Student Course registration and tracking
- -E-learning modules and resources
- -Communication tools for students and educators
- -Assessment and grading tools
How to log into CU moodle
Follow the procedure to get login access to the CU moodle Learning Management Portal
- Launch your favorite browser
- In your browser, Go to the Portsmouth moodle at https://cumoodle.coventry.ac.uk/login/index.php
- You will be directed to the Coventry University moodle login page
- Enter your student username account
- Enter your Password
- Click on the Login button to get access to the CU moodle Dashboard
CU Moodle Forgotten Password
If you forget your password, don’t worry! You can reset it by clicking here.