CSP’s eLearning system is Blackboard. The Winthrop University Online Learning Platform makes it possible for students to take quizzes online and hold online discussion with their Professors , Academic tutors and Classmates easily.
Below is the step-by-step guide to access Winthrop University blackboard Dashboard, follow it and enjoy a great learning experience. For best results, Educationweb.com.gh recommend using Google Chrome version 63 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox version 57 or higher.
How to log into winthrop blackboard
To log into the CBU blackboard ;
- Navigate to ASA winthrop
- This will direct you to the winthrop blackboard Portal Login page.
- Use your STUDENT credentials to log in
How to Access Your Course in winthrop blackboard
- You can log on to CSP blackboard at
- This will take you to the CSP blackboard Portal Login page.
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’ (e.g., ENC1101-2203-0110)
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
How to use winthrop blackboard on your Mobile Phone
To sign into Blackboard on your mobile Phone
- Go To Google PlayStore or Apple Store to download the Blackboard App.
- Launch the newly installed App
- Open the Blackboard Learn app and search for Winthrop University
- Log in with your Blackboard Learn username and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.