UTK Canvas is the University of Tennessee, Knoxville Learning Management System that enables students to access their semester courses online, interact with their professors, attend lectures, and take quizzes online.
In this post, we will learn how to access the UTK Canvas, Email & Zoom Portal. Canvas is also used as an Online Teaching and Learning Management Portal at some top Universities such as University of North Texas, Virginia Commonwealth University, University of Oxford, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Southern Methodist University, University of Cincinnati and Utah Valley University.
How to Access UTK Canvas Login
- Visit the Online@UT (Canvas) website
- Click on either the Online@UT (Canvas) logo or link found along the left hand side of the page
- In the Username: text box, type your UTK NetID
- In the Password: text box, type your UTK NetID password
- Click on the Login button
- Authenticate with your Duo two-factor authentication
- View your Dashboard to see all of your Canvas courses
How do I obtain the UTK Canvas Course Template?
Here are the steps to obtain the UTK Canvas Course Template and import it into your own Online@UT (Canvas) course site:
- Log in to Online@UT (Canvas).
- Select the Commons icon in the grey navigation bar underneath the Power T.
- In the search box, enter UTK Canvas Course Template.
- Select the course card to see a preview.
- Select Import/Download button.
- In the pop-out window, place a checkmark next to the course site you wish to import the template into.
- Select the Import into Course button.
How to log into UTK Gmail
To access the UTK Student Gmail Account;
- Go to https://oit.utk.edu/email/volmail-login/
- Choose Gmail to sign in to your UT Email/Volmail account! All new students are assigned UT Gmail accounts for email.
- Click Next button
- Next, enter your password.
- click on Sign in to access your dashboard.
Log into Your UTK Zoom Account and Join Meeting
- Go to https://tennessee.zoom.us/
- This redirect you to the UTK Zoom Portal
- Click on Join Meeting button
- Follow the screen instructions