Blackboard is the Learning Management System (LMS) used by Universal Technical Institute to house course materials and deliver online classes. You can check your grades, syllabus, assignments due, and communicate with your instructors.
Read Also: How to log into eCampus and eConnect Portal
How to Log into UTI blackboard
To log into the Universal Technical Institute Blackboard;
- To log into Blackboard, visit https://uti.blackboard.com/
- This will take you to the Microsoft Login page.
- Use your firstname.lastname@example.org and password to log in
Accessing Your Course in UTI blackboard
- The “Institution Page” is the first thing you see after logging in to Cod blackboard.
- To access your courses, select “Courses” in the menu on the left side of the screen. Click the name of a course to access it.
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
How to log into UTI email
All students, faculty, and staff are provided e-mail service by ITS.
To log into Universal Technical Institute Email Portal
- Access your student email account at https://portal.office.com.
- This redirects you to the outlook email Login page
- Enter your email@example.com when prompted for a username.
- Enter your UTI Student Portal password into the field labeled password.