UNT Housing provides on-campus living to the students of the University of North Texas.
eHousing is the UNT’s interactive web-based student system that allows real-time access to apply, update and check the status of housing applications, view roommates and room assignments, and make payments to your Housing account.
Before we begin the Housing Application on UNT ehousing, Lets consider
- Consider the rates for both Housing and Dining
- Carefully review the Housing License Agreement to thoroughly understand the commitment that you are making by completing an application to UNT Housing
- Due to the cancelation terms and the binding nature of the License Agreement, we want you to fully understand the agreement you will sign during the application process.
- Note that an application payment is required to complete the application and secure your selected hall and room preference.
Learn How to log into UNT Canvas, myUNT Portal & Eagleconnect. Also the UNT Academic Calendar for 2021-2022 including Spring, Summer and Fall sessions has been published online.
How to apply for UNT Accomodation on ehousing
You’ll complete an application for Housing by doing the following:
- Login to the eHousing portal with your UNT EUID and password
- Select “Apply for Housing” from the menu
- Select the term that you’ll be coming to UNT
- Review and agree to the Housing License Agreement
- Walkthrough the steps of the application to select a residence hall preference, a meal plan preference, and specify a roommate request
- Make the application payment to complete your application and secure the preferences that you specified