UFS Blackboard is the Online Teaching and Learning Portal of the University of the Free State, allowing Lecturers and Professors to assign online course resources to students for access from the comfort of their hostels and homes.
How to access UFS Blackboard Portal
- In a new browser window, Go to https://ufs.blackboard.com/
- Click on UFS Staff and Students
- Sign in with your student/ Staff Credentials
- Next is to click on the “Login” button
How to reset your UFS Blackboard password
If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below to regain access to your account.
- Go to https://ufs.blackboard.com/
- You will be directed to the UFS Blackboard login Screen
- Click on the Reset Password icon
- At the new page, Click on the forgotten password link
- Search for username
- A reset link will be sent to your email.
- Follow the screen instructions to get your password reset done.