The Management of the Technical Examinations Unit (TEU) says it has released the 2021 Technical Examination Unit result and candidates can check the results using the pin and serial from a results checker card.
Candidates are entreated to check their 2021 Technical Examination Unit result only at the TEU results checking portal.
How to check 2021 Technical Examination Unit result
According to the Examinations Unit, the results can also be accessed using the reference numbers obtain during the registration exercise.
1. Log onto the Technical Examinations Unit results checking portal
2. Select examination series (May/June or Nov/Dec).
3. Select examination region.
4. Select the examination centre.
5. Enter your Index number.
6. Select examination year.
7. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card eg. 012345678912.
8. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
9. Enter your optional Email Address.
10. Click on the Submit button and wait for your result to be displayed. This may take several minutes but it’s worth to wait. Ensure that popup blocker is disabled on your browser.