Axess is a consolidated online platform used by the Stanford community to access information and record transactions related to:
- Academic Advising, Teaching and Grading
- Student Enrollment and Financials
- Workflow-Enabled Administrative Processes
In this post, we will learn how to Stanford University Axess Student Information System with any internet browser.
The Stanford University Calendar for 2022-2023 Academic Year has been published.
How to log into Stanford Axess
To log into Stanford University Axess Student Information System,
- Navigate to Stanford Axess at https://axess.sahr.stanford.edu/
- Click on the “Login Button”
- This will take you to the Standford Axess Login page.
- Enter your SUNet ID
- Enter your SUNet ID Account Password
- Click on the Login button to get access to the Stanford University Axess Student Information System.
How to Add a class through SimpleEnroll
- Navigate to SimpleEnroll.
- Search for classes by subject, course name, instructor or keywords
- Filter by instructor or select class
- Select enroll and follow prompted enrollment steps.
- Review your selections, and if everything looks correct, click finish enrolling.