The QUT Timetable Planner Chrome Extension is a useful tool for Queensland University of Technology (QUT) students who want to conveniently organize and plan their course schedules.
With this extension, you can generate a personalized timetable based on your preferences, including semester, campus, and course details. By following a few simple steps, you can set up the QUT Timetable Planner Chrome Extension and start creating your ideal timetable.
Get ready for class registration by mapping out your schedule in advance with the QUT Timetable Planner Chrome extension.
Download Link: QUT Timetable Planner Chrome Extention
How to setup QUT Timetable Planner Chrome Extension
To set up the QUT Timetable Planner Chrome Extension, follow these steps:
1. Install the QUT Timetable Planner Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store. You can find the extension by searching for “QUT Timetable Planner” in the store.
2. Once installed, click on the extension icon in your Chrome browser’s toolbar.
3. You will be prompted to enter your QUT student login credentials. Provide your username and password to log in.
4. After logging in, the extension will display a menu with various options and settings.
5. Configure the settings according to your preferences. This may include selecting the semester, campus, and course details.
6. Once you have customized the settings, click on the “Generate Timetable” button.
7. The extension will analyze the available course data and generate a personalized timetable based on your selected preferences.
8. You can view and interact with the generated timetable within the extension. It will display the courses, lecture times, tutorial sessions, and other relevant information.
If you’re satisfied with the generated timetable, you can save it or export it to other calendar applications for easy access.