This article will walk you through the process of printing your Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) results online. All frequently asked questions about checking BECE results, as well as pending and cancelled results, and error checking results can be found online here.
Read Also : How to generate CSSPS token for BECE school choices…
How to check BECE Results with BECE Results Checker
Follow the steps below to check your BECE Results Online.
Steps To Check BECE Results
1. Purchase a result checker card via www.checkercards.com
2. Visit the result checking portal at https://eresults.waecgh.org
3. Enter your Index Number.
4. Re-enter your Index Number to confirm it is correct.
5. Select Examination type (e.g BECE School).
6. Select the year of Examination (e.g 2022).
7. Enter the Serial number (e.g 180000000001).
8. Enter Pin (e.g A1B2C3D4E5F9).
9. Click on the captcha.
10. Click on Submit and wait for the popup window to display your results. This may take some minutes but please wait.
Read Also : How To Check BECE Results On Phone 2023
How to Print 2022 BECE Results Online after checking
To print your WASSCE Results,
- Go to the BECE results Checking portal
- Enter your Index Number.
- Follow the screen instructions to get your results display
- Download the results after display
- Send it to the Nearby Printing press to be printed out
Source : Educationweb.com.gh