The National Service Scheme (NSS) says national service personnel can make payment of the NSS pincode using mobile money. In this article, we will show you the easiest way to make payment for the pincode.
Alternatively, the payment can be made at any branch of ADB bank Ltd but amid the outbreak of the fast-spreading coronavirus, we recommend using the mobile money method to reduce the rate of human interactions.
According to the Scheme, national service personnel after checking their pincodes are to make payment of GH¢ 41.00 through mobile money.
How to make payment for NSS pincode via MoMo
1. Dial *170# using on your smartphone
2. Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”
3. Choose General Payments (Option 6)
4. Enter Payment code as – NSS pincode (type NSS, put a space,
5. Then type your (Pincode). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
6. Enter deposit amount (GH¢ 41.00).
7. Enter “NSS” as reference
8. Enter your mobile money secret PIN to confirm payment.
Congratulations as you have been able to make payment for the pincode, please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any issue persists.