My eClass is robust learning management system used at the Gwinnett County Public Schools for students access to courses, assignments and quizess effortlessly. Find out in the subsequent paragraph of this article on how to easily log into the Gwinnett County Public Schools Students Portal and access semester course contents.
How to log into Gwinnett County Public Schools eCLASS Portal
To log into Gwinnett County Public Schools eCLASS Portal,
- Visit https://MyeClass.in/login/ to access the secure My eClass login portal.
- On the login page, enter your username
- Enter your password
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to log in.
- On your eCLASS GCPS dashboard, you can access your courses, course materials, assignments, and more.
In case you are unable to sign in due to password related challenged, check below on how to recover your forgotten password within a minute.
- Go to the eclass password recovery portal at My eCLASS password recovery page and follow the screen instructions
How to setup GCPS Parent Portal
- Go to https://go2.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/
- Log in with your username and password
- At the Parent Portal, you access to grades, assignments, and communication with teachers
We hope this article has helped to sign into your wards portal and access his or her performance from the comfort of your home.