The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is one of the pacesetters when it comes to applying technology in the administration of the university. It’s not surprising, the University for the second consecutive time in history has been adjudged the best university in Ghana and the 12th best university in Africa. The University is set to launched its 70th Anniversary on the 27th of october, 2021 at the Great Hall.
What is the KNUST Transwift
TranSwift is an online transcript request and management tool for present students and graduates of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) . University Information Technology Services (UITS) created the KNUST Transwift. In this Article, Georgeweb.org will guide on how to request for KNUST Transcripts online without hassle.
Features of the KNUST TranSwift
Online Application: Current students and alumni can apply for online transcripts and track them from the convenience of their own homes..
Online Payment: Students and alumni can use popular online payment systems like Mastercard and Visa to pay for their transcripts.
Tracking: Local and international delivery service tracking.
Email transcripts: Students and graduates can request transcripts be mailed to them, and they can send numerous requests to different addresses.
How to register for KNUST Online Transcript System
Follow these 5 easy steps to register for an Account on the KNUST Online Transcript System.
- Click here to Visit the KNUST online Transcript System
- Click on Register, if you Already have an account ? Skip all steps here and onto the step on how to request for transcripts.
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter your Password and Confirm entered Password
- Click on Register. [Students and Alumni are to note that By clicking Register, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out by KNUST.
How to confirm your KNUST TranSwift
- Please check your email to complete your registration.
- Check your “Spam Folder” if you don’t see the message in your “Inbox”. Your email provider might categorize our email as “Spam”.
- After seeing an Email from UITS-KNUST- KNUST Online Transcript System, Clcik on confirm to complete email registration.
How to Reset KNUST Online Transcript System.
- On the TranSwift, Click on Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address
- Click on Submit after entering your Email Address
- UITS-KNUST has sent a Password Reset email to the account registration email address.
- Click on Reset Password
How to log into KNUST TranSwift for the first time
- Click here to Visit the KNUST TranSwift
- Enter your Email Address used in the account registration process
- Enter Password
- Click login after successfully entering the correct details
- On the KNUST KNUST online Transcript System, Upload your Passport Picture, Enter your Full Name, Student Name and Upload an ID for verification purpose
- Add the programme you offered details and Click on Verify.
How to request for your KNUST Transcripts online
- Log into the KNUST Transwift by clicking here
- On the Transwift Dashbaord, Click on New Transcripts
- Select yoour Programme of Study
- Select Type of Transcript: Option available include Student Copy and Official Copy
- Select Processing Type
- Select Mode of Delivery: Options available are Email, Hard Copy, Hard copy and Email.
- Click Nexr after selecting the preferred options
- Clcik on Submit after reviewing your results.
- To pay for your requested transcripts, click on Pay request.