NSS Certificate in Ghana is an internationally recognized certification that can help you to secure a job in the government, private sector or some other critical area. Many companies and organizations require their employees to hold a valid NSS Certificate.
Read Also: NSS: List of Institutions That Accept National Service Personnel
Requesting for NSS Certificate after serving at the place of posting as a Service Personnel has been made easier with the introduction of digital systems by the National Service Secretariat in processing personnel data. It is now easier to request for the NSS Certificate and pay only for the delivery.
In this post, we are going to take you through the steps in requesting for your NSS Certificate regardless of were you are in the Country.
Requirements to requesting for NSS Certificate
The following requirements must be met in order for your NSS Certificate to be delivered to you:
- You must have completed the service period of one (1) year (12 months).
- You must have had your annual assessment form filled with fair assessment of your performance by your immediate supervisor or Head of the User Agency where you served.
- You must have submitted the Assessment forms at the District Office of NSS where your Agency is located.
Steps to Request for NSS Certificate Online
Below are the steps to follow to request for the NSS Certificate online;
- Go to the NSS Certificate request portal on nsscertificate.com on any web browser.
- Enter your national service number (e.g., NSSGEW175456) in the text box labeled “Verify your NSS Number below” and then click the “start here” button to continue.
- Submit the requested means of your identification as shown.
- Fill in your details in the request form.
- Make payment for delivery.