WAEC has announced the 2021 registration for the WASSCE Nov/Dec will start from February 10, 2021, and end July 11, 2021. In this article, we will show you the easiest way to register for the private examination.
A staff of the Examinations Council has told Educationweb.com.gh the normal registration when commenced on February 10, 2021 and end July 11, 2021 and the late registration from July 10, 2021 to July 11, 2021.
How to register for 2021 WASSCE Nov/Dec
The Council requires applicants to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to start the 2021 WASSCE Nov/Dec registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission