The Management of the National Teaching Council (NTC) as part of efforts to teacher professionalization has launched an online learning platform (https://cloud.colvee.org/ntc/moodle/) for teachers to take various courses.
The National Teaching Council (NTC) online learning teaching platform or module requires teachers to sign up for an account with an email and password before permitted access to take any of the available 8 courses or training.
Teachers at the end of the training will experience new and transformational approaches to teaching and learning and demonstrate their knowledge through their transformed teaching and learning strategies and Approaches.
How to register for NTC online learning platform account/course
2. Click on ‘New Account’ as a new user or enter your Email and Password to log in if you already have an account.
3. On the next page, enter the necessary details required, check the ReCaptcha and click on Submit button.
4. You will receive a notification in your email requesting you to activate your account once the form has successfully been submitted. Note in some cases the email/confirmation may be sent to the spam folder of your email.
5. In your email inbox, click on the blue link to activate your NTC online learning platform.
6. After the account has been activated successfully, visit the site homepage to register for a course. In case of enquiries regarding the course, you can reach out to the course facilitator with their contact at the course overview.
Congratulations as you successfully create an account and register for a course on the National Teaching Council (NTC) online learning platform. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any problem persists.