The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced commencement of the 2023 WASSCE Private registration for interested students seeking to participate in this year’s November/December (Nov/Dec) examination.
The 2023 WASSCE for Private Candidates registration process will end on July 27, 2023, without further extension of the Nov/Dec deadline.
How to register for 2023 WASSCE for Private Candidates
According to the management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Nov/Dec applicants or candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture.
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write about.
9. Print your voucher and send it to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2022.
Applicants have been urged to read the entire manual for registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payments to any person other than the designated banks only.