The 2021/2022 admission lists of fresh applicants to be admitted into any of the public Colleges of Education has been released. In this post, we will show you how to print your College of Education admission letter.
Hon Dr Yaw Osei Adutwum, the Minister for Education following the release has said the first-year students to be admitted into the various public Colleges of Education institutions will report to school on January 8, 2021.
He at a meeting with the Principals of College of Education (PRINCOF) urged them to ensure the 2021/2022 academic year students admission do not exceed numbers that were admitted in the 2019/2020 academic year
The Mampong Technical College of Education in its admission notice sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said orientation will start at 8:00 am on January 12, 2021, after school has reopened on January 8, 2021, for newly admitted students.
“We are pleased to inform you that the Academic Board on behalf of the Governing Council of the College has offered you admission to pursue a 4-year programme in Bachelor of Education (JHS Education),” the College said in the notice.
It added “Your admission is for the 2021/2022 academic year only and if you fail to enrol or withdraw from the programme you forfeit the admission automatically. You will be required to undergo medical exams at the College.”
How to print your 2021/2022 College of Education admission letter
2. Enter your application number
3. Enter your pin and
4. Click sign in to view your admission details.
Fresh students are required to make full payment of a non-refundable admission fee of GH¢2,601.30 and an examination fee of GH¢400.00 per semester. The deadline for the payment of fees is Thursday, December 23, 2021.
How to check College of Education admission status
2. Select Colleges of Education as your Category
3. Select academic year (E.g 2021)
4. Select your preferred Colleges of Education (CoE) from the list of schools that have admitted students for the academic year (E.g Accra College of Education)
5. Enter your application reference number
6. Your application details will display, click on send code
7. A code will be sent to you. The code sent to you is what you will use to print out your admission letter.