Blackboard is the Learning Management System (LMS) used by College of DuPage to house course materials and deliver online classes. You can check your grades, syllabus, assignments due, and communicate with your instructors.
Read Also: How to log into eCampus and eConnect Portal
How to Log into Cod blackboard
To log into the College of DuPage Blackboard;
- To log into Blackboard, visit https://bb.cod.edu/
- This will take you to the Cod Blackboard Login page.
- Use your College of Dupage username and password to log in
Accessing Your Course in Cod blackboard
- The “Institution Page” is the first thing you see after logging in to Cod blackboard.
- To access your courses, select “Courses” in the menu on the left side of the screen. Click the name of a course to access it.
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
How to log into Cod email
All students, faculty, and staff are provided e-mail service by ITS.
To log into College of DuPage Email Portal
- Access your student email account at outlook.com/dupage.edu.
- This redirects you to the Cod outlook email Login page
- Enter your CODUsername@dupage.edu when prompted for a username.
- Be sure to include the “@dupage.edu” part of your ID when entering your username.
- Enter your COD Student Portal password into the field labeled password.