The 2021 WAEC BECE results according to Director-General of GES, Prof Kwasi-Opoku Amankwa will be released in late December 2021. In this article, we will show you a simple and easy way to check your results.
Prof Amankwa speaking on UTV’s Mpu ne Mpu show monitored by Educationweb.com.gh said the early release of the WAEC BECE results in December will contribute to the release of SHS placement in January 2022.
How to check 2021 WAEC BECE results online
1. Visit the WAEC results checking portal with an internet-connected device, Educationweb.com.gh recommend using a computer and not a smartphone
2. On the page ‘Enter your Index Number’ (10 digit BECE index number)
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
4. Select your Examination Year (eg. 2021).
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher (eg. 012345678912).
7. Re-enter your Index number and Examination year (This is to ensure that the examination information you have entered is correct).
8. Click on submit and wait for a display text like this ““I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded on-line shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions”
9. Click accept button to view your 2021 BECE school results or better still click on the cancel button to abort the results checking process.
Congratulations as you have successfully checked your 2021 BECE result online. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any problem persists.