The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) says it has released the 2020 WASSCE Private results and so candidates who sat for the Nov/Dec examination can check with an access card at https://ghana.waecdirect.org
A staff of the Council has told Educationweb.com.gh the release of last year’s Nov/Dec or WASSCE Private results was scheduled for this year amid the outbreak of COVID-19 that delayed the conduct of the Nov/Dec exams.
How to check your 2020 Nov/Dec results
2. On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE Private).
4. Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display text like this “I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded on-line shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions” in the popup window to display.
9. Make your choice by clicking one of the buttons below.
Congratulations as you have successfully checked your WASSCE Private results. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any problem persists.