The 2021 Private BECE results have been released by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC). Educationweb.com.gh in this article will show you how to the best way to check your BECE private result online.
According to the Examinations Council, the results have been posted online at https://eresults.waecgh.org/ for the private candidates to check.
How to check your 2021 Private BECE result
1. Visit the results checking website https://eresults.waecgh.org/
2. Enter your Index Number.
3. Confirm your Index Number
4. Select your Examination Type (BECE private).
5. Select your Examination Year (2021)
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display text like this “I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded on-line shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions” in the popup window to display.
9. Make your choice by clicking on one of the buttons.