The National Conference of Principals of Colleges of Education (PRINCOF) has released the teacher training Colleges admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year. In this post, we will show you how to check using WhatsApp Bot.
The WhatsApp Bot platform the Conference says forms part of efforts to make the checking of the Colleges of Education admission list easy for successful applicants to be admitted into various public teacher training institutions.
PRINCOF says applicants only need a reference number and Pin to check their names in the 2021/2022 Teacher Training Colleges admission list of the various 46 government Colleges of Education (CoE) across the country.
How to check Colleges of Education admission list using WhatsApp Bot
2. Send ‘Hi’ to engage the bot
3. The Bot will replay with a message as below;
“Hey There! Welcome to Ebits Omnichannel Portal. I am Julia, and I will be your assistant for today. Please select one of the services below to continue.
- Ebits Admission Portal
- Ebits Shares Manager“
3. Select one of the above services to continue (E.g 1)
4. After selecting option 1, you will get a message like the below;
“Hey There! Welcome to Ebits Admission Portal. Please select one of the options below to continue.
- Retrieve Application Letter
- Reset Pin Code
- Upload Receipt
Reply with a number from 1 to 3 to engage with me.“
5. Select any of the options above to engage the Bot
6. Select option 1 to access your admission letter
7. Enter your application number and follow the subsequent steps.
Congratulations as you successfully check your name in the 2021/2022 Colleges of Education admission list. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if in case you face any problem, an Editorial staff will reply with a solution.