The management of the Ghana National Service Scheme (NSS) Wednesday released the 2022 nurses/midwives enrolment pincodes. In this post, we will show you the easiest way to check the 2022/2023 service year pincodes.
In a statement copied to EducationWeb, NSS said a total of 11,272 Personal Identification Number (PIN) codes of nurses/midwives from accredited Universities and Nursing Training Colleges are out for them to start national service.
“Prospective personnel are to visit the official website of the Service nss.gov.gh to access the Personal Identification Number (Pin) codes using their school index number and date of birth,” the management of the Ghana Scheme stated.
The nurses/midwives enrolment pincodes the National Service Scheme (NSS) has urged personnel to proceed to any branch of ADB Bank throughout the country and make payment of an amount of forty Ghana cedis (GHC40.00).
“Alternatively, service personnel can resort to MTN mobile money and pay GHC41.00 for convenience and most importantly, to reduce human contact as means to adhere to the safety Covid protocols outlined by GHS,” It said.
This year’s Service Personnel, the statement signed by the spokesperson for the NSS, Armstrong Esaah has said are to ensure that they complete their enrolment process on or before the close of business on Friday, June 3, 2022.
How to check 2022 nurses/midwives enrolment pincodes
1. Visit the NSS official website https://nss.gov.gh
2. On the homepage click Check Pincode and wait to be redirected to a new page and
3. Enter your school index number and Date of birth in the spaces provided
4. Click on Search to proceed to check your enrolment Pincode.
How to check 2022 midwives/nurses enrolment pincode using MoMo
1. Dial *170# on your smartphone
2. Choose an option 2 for “Pay Bill”
3. Choose General Payments (Option 6)
4. Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE).
5. The menu will return to your name for confirmation. Enter deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
6. Enter “NSS” as reference Enter your four secret mobile money PIN to confirm payment
To complete your registration the management of the Ghana National Service Scheme (NSS) has entreated all national service personnel you to check your Personal Identification Number (PIN) if it’s correct before making payment.