As we all patiently expect the final release of the delayed 2020 SHS school placement of candidates who sat for last year’s BECE, here is how to purchase an E-voucher card with Mobile Money for GH₵ 5.00.
The E-Voucher card consists of 12 digit code which will be useful at the stage of checking the 2020 BECE SHS placement and selecting school at the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) self-module.
According to the Ministry, the voucher can be used unlimited times by a candidate to check his or her 2020 school placement. Educationweb.com.gh recommend that you purchase it from a GES trusted or approved vendor.
How to buy school placement E-voucher card
1. Log onto any of the CSSPS websites cssps.gov.gh or cssps.org
2. Click on “Buy eVoucher” tab. (This tab is currently not available, it will be available once the school placements are out)
3. Follow the instruction on the page that displayed after you clicked on the “Buy eVoucher”.
4. Choose your preferred mobile money wallet ( MTN, Vodafone, Airtel Money or Tigo Cash) and make payment for your e-voucher.
5. On your mobile phone approve the transaction and voila, your eVoucher will be sent to you via SMS. You can now check your 2020 SHS school placement.
List of GES approved E-voucher card Vendors
- Ghana Post Company Ltd – Tel: 0556470627 – View Branches
- ARB Apex Bank Limited – Tel: 0262605963 – View Branches
- Swift Africa Logistics Limited – Tel: 0540481220 / 0559580052 – View Branches
- Face Dynamics – Tel: 0202510037 / 0553207927 – View Branches
- Modello and Gem Limited – Tel: 0241688813 – View Branches
Each Voucher cost GH₵ 5.00 (price may be increased to at least GH₵ 7.00) and can be used an unlimited number of times by a single student.