As the West African Examinations Council releases the 2021 BECE for School results, candidates have been urged to check their results online. In this post, we will show you how to buy the BECE result checker serial and Pin from WAEC.
To purchase the serial and pin, just dial the shortcode *944# on your mobile or smartphone and follow the instructions. A result checker PIN/Text message according to WAEC will be sent to subscribers upon successful payment.
The cost of each BECE school results checker PIN the Management of the non-profit-making organization (WAEC) in a blog post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said is GH¢ 10.00 while the cost of an SMS text of results is GH¢ 6.00.
According to the Council, you can also retrieve your SMS at recoversms.waecgh.org. Please note EducationWeb is not responsible for the sale of the result checker pin and serial, WAEC is solely in charge of the process and system.
How to buy 2021 WASSCE result Checker pin using shortcode
1. On your mobile or smartphone dial *944#
2. Select option 1 (Result checker pins)
3. Select option 1 (Result checker pins BECE, WASSCE)
4. Choose your mobile money network to make payment (eg MTN mobile money)
5. Select either option 1 (Self) or option 2 (other) and follow the instructions on your screen to make payment. (Dial *170# and select option 6 followed by option 3 to approve your transaction. You will be charged GH¢ 10.00).
How to check your 2021 BECE result – eresults.waecgh.org
1. Visit the results checking portal https://eresults.waecgh.org/
2. Enter your Index number
3. Confirm your Index number
4. Select examination type (Eg BECE School)
5. Select examination year (Eg 2021)
6. Enter your serial number
7. Enter your PIN
8. Verify the captcha and click on submit button for the window to display your BECE results.
Students who may face problems checking the 2021 BECE results are to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate support. Desist from contacting any third party or individual who claims to be a WAEC official.