The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has said nurses assistants, nurses, midwives by March 31, 2021, have to renew their PIN/AIN, In this article, we will show 3 easy steps to renew nurses, midwives PIN/AIN card.
NMC in a statement copied to Educationweb.com.gh said the PIN/AIN card will now last for 5 years and will be renewed online by 31st January each year, indicating that it will replace the 3 three-year validity card.
How to renew nurses, midwives PIN/AIN card
Step 1. Create an Account
A. Tap create an account and enter your full name, registration number, PIN/AIN and the following;
- Email address and
- phone number.
Follow the instruction to complete the account creation. Tap the welcome banner to access the member exclusive features.
Step 2. Upload your CPD documents
A. Tap CPD docs
- Tap upload file
- Tap allow giving the application access to your storage device
- Browse to locate relevant CPD document on your phone, select the file and tap upload
- Tap the file name to view it or tap the delete icon to delete it
Step 3 a. Make payement via MoMo
A. Tap payment
- Select PIN/AIN renewal from the list of services
- Review payment summary and tap pay
- Select pay with Mobile
- Provide details including Mobile network and Mobile Number
- Tap pay to approve fees deduction and complete the payment process
Step 3 b. Make payement using card
A. Tap payment
- Select pay with Card
- Provide details including Card Number, Card Holder Name, Card expiry date, Card Verification Value (CVV number)
- Tap pay to approve fees deduction and complete the payment process.\
Note: After successfully completing the payment process, you will receive an SMS acknowledgement receipt of payment. Visit any of the Council’s regional offices to collect your PIN/AIN card which is valid for 5 years.