The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014, and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education.
We will look at how to apply and how to check your HELSB Loan Balance in this article.
How to Apply
- First, go to the HESLB OLAMS Official Site https://olas.heslb.go.tz/
- On the home page, click on apply for Loan
- The registration form will appear.
- Provide all the required information and complete the registration process.
- Carefully enter all the information in the required fields.
- Submit the required documents in the desired format.
- Read all details carefully when all entries are made.
- Make the payment of the application fee. Applicants must pay a non-refundable, one-off application fee of TZS 30,000 through GePG vide NMB, CRDB, TPB, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA, and AIRTEL MONEY. For details visit: https://olas.heslb.go.tz
Checking Your HELSB Loan Balance
- Visit email@example.com or text 0736 66 55 33 (WhatsApp). “…
- Enter your Form four index number in this format – S0626.
- Your HELSB Loan Balance will appear on your dashboard.
Check out our previous post here.