The Electronic Payslip is also known as the e-payslip. It is a soft copy system designed by Ghana’s Controller and Accountant General’s Department for all Ghanaian workers to access their payslips wherever and whenever.
This intelligent system is designed for workers to have easy access to their payslips. You can access your payslip from anywhere, either on your mobile phone or any computer with an internet connection.
Requirements To Register For CAGD Payslip
Below is the requirement to register for an account on the GOG CAGD E-payslip portals. Make sure you have all these before you start the registration;
- Employee Number/Staff ID
- E-mail Address
- Registration Code
- Active Mobile Number
How To Register On GOG CAGD E-Payslip
The e-payslip portal has been activated for workers to access their payslips easily. If you are a government worker who receives your pay from the Controller and Accountants’ General Department, you can use the steps below to register for the electronic payslip.
Step 1: Register for an Account
The first step to accessing the GOGPAYSLIP portal is to register for an account. This is a one-time process that requires you to provide some personal and employment information.
Once you have registered, you will be able to log in to the portal using your username and password.
- Visit https://www.gogpayslip.com/
- For new users, please register by clicking REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP.
- A first-time registration code is required from your Head of Department to register.
- As a new user, you must register to log in and perform any task.
- For your registration to be complete, you are required to fill in the following details
- Enter your employee number
- Confirm your employee number
- Create your password
- Confirm your password
- Registration code
- Enter phone number ( e.g. 054 777 7777)
- Confirm phone number
- Enter the code given and shown
- After filling in all the necessary details, click on the Register Button to register completely.
- You will be sent to the Controller and Accountants General’s Departments’ E-payslip page
- Enter your login details to log in
Step 2: Log In to the Portal
Once you have registered for an account, log in to the GOGPAYSLIP portal using your username and password. Make sure to keep your login credentials secure and do not share them with anyone.
Step 3: View Your E-Payslip
Once you have logged in to the portal, you will be able to view your E-Payslip. The E-Payslip contains important payroll information such as your salary, deductions, and taxes.
You can view your payslip for the current month or any previous months by selecting the appropriate option.
Step 4: Print Your ePayslip
If you need a physical copy of your E-Payslip, you can easily print it from the GOGPAYSLIP portal. Simply select the “Print” option and follow the on-screen instructions to print a high-quality copy of your E-Payslip.
The GOGPAYSLIP portal offers several additional features that make managing your payroll information easy and convenient. You can view your personal information, tax information, and other important details at any time.
You can also make changes to your personal information and request updates to your tax information through the portal.
How To Access Your E-payslip Online
As a worker recognized by the Accountant General’s Department, you can access your e-payslip with either a mobile device or laptop. To access your e-payslip, follow the steps below;
- Visit http://wwwgogpayslip.com/ after successfully creating your account with the steps above.
- Enter your employee number and password to log in
- You will be granted access to the payslips
- First, click on My payslip and select the month you want to download or print the payslip
- Click on generate, scroll up to the save or print button on top of the page.
- Click on save or print the month’s payslips you chose or want.
How To Print My E-Payslip Using My CAGD Payroll
The following are the steps to follow to print your e-payslip using My Payroll
- Click on “My Payroll”
- Click to select the ‘Payslips tab‘
- Click from the available payslips to download them as a PDF file.
- Click Print to open the payslip as a PDF in another browser tab.
- Print or Save the Payslip as a PDF for any purpose.
This article explains how you can check and print your GOG E-Payslip.