GCU Student Portal is an Academic Information Manager where Grand Canyon University students, Faculty staff and Parents can log in to access their academic records, register for classes, and change their GCU account password.
Learn about the GCU Academic Calendar, including important dates, final exam and registration schedules, and deadlines for students and faculty, as well as observed holidays and graduation dates for both traditional and nontraditional students.
How to access GCU student portal
To log into to the Grand Canyon University student portal,
- Go to: https://gcuportal.gcu.edu/.
- Click on Student Access. This takes you to a Microsoft login page
- In the login box enter your GCU username followed by @my.gcu.edu.
- Sign in as usual with your GCU account Password
How to log into GCU Faculty portal
The place to access all your courses and resources for maximum productivity.
- Go to https://facultyportal.gcu.edu/
- Click on the Sign in button
- You will be redirected to the GCU Faculty login screen.
- Sign in as usual with your GCU account Credentials.
How do I log into my GCU email?
- Sign into the GCU Student Portal with your Student Credentials
- On the GCU Dashboard, Click on the email menu tab
- You will see the email and announcements sent you.