ASA’s eLearning system is Blackboard. Blackboard is the cloud-based academic learning management system (LMS) that facilitates academic resource sharing, student collaboration, and discussions between students and their Professors, Course Facilitators, and Classmates.
How to log into ASA blackboard
To access ASA LMS,
- Navigate to ASA Blackboard
- This will take you to the UTSA Blackboard Login page.
- Enter your Username
- Sign in by entering your password.
- Click on the Login button to get access to the ASA Blackboard LMS page
How to log into ASA College
Simply follow the steps below to log into ASAP Blackboard
- Launch your favorite browser
- in your browser, Go to https://portal.asa.edu
- Click on the login button located at the upper right-hand side
- You will be directed to the ASAP Login screen
- Choose your account type
- Click on the Sign in with your credentials to get access to the ASAP Dashboard