In a previous article, we discussed how students and faculty at the Kumasi-based Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development can use a computer and an internet connection to access the OSIS Portal and the AAMUSTED Turnitin Account. Educationweb.com.gh will indicate how students and staff of the Kumasi-based University can log into their Google-Cloud-based Email account and reset the default password in this post.
How to access AAMUSTED Gmail
- 1. Go to mail.google.com
- You will be directed to the Gmail Email Login Screen
- Enter your aamusted email address (eg. email@example.com).
- Click on the Next button
- Enter the default password, which is this, B5h13790t,
- Then Click on Next,
- You will be required to enter a phone number
- Enter the number and click on the verify button
- Click on the I Understand button to then enable your email.
- You will be logged into the AAMUSTED Gmail accoount
How to change your AAMUSTED Email Password
- At the Dashboard of the AAMUSTED Email Account, Click on Apps
- Select Accounts from the Pop Up
- Click on Security
- Under “Security,” go to “Signing in to Google”
- Select Password.
- Verify your current password on the new page
- Enter your new password, Confirm it by reentering in the Confirm new password text area, then select Change Password.
How to log into AAMUSTED Zimbra Account
- In a new browser, Go to https://mail.aamusted.edu.gh/ for Staff and https://st.aamusted.edu.gh/ for Student
- You will be directed to the AAMUSTED Zimbra Email login screen
- Sign in with your credentials.
We hope this article has assisted you in gaining access to the The Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development students and staff can access their personalized email provided by Gmail and Zimbra.
Source : Educationweb.com.gh