The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) scratch card is a plastic card with a scratch patch on the reverse side that hides the Personal Identification Number (PIN) required to access a WAEC result online.
The scratch card applicable for the checking the WAEC result is marked “WAECDIRECT ……Access Card” on the face.
The card may be purchased at the National Office of WAEC and at any of its council offices across Ghana.
WAEC has said it will from time to time make available the cards at any other outlets so designated by the Management of the Council.
How to check your 2021 WASSCE results
2. On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
4. Select your Examination Year eg. 2021.
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display text like this “I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded on-line shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions” in the popup window to display.
9. Make your choice by clicking one of the buttons below.
Congratulations as you have successfully checked your WASSCE Private results. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any problem persists.