The PIN which stands for Personal Identification Number is a unique 12-digit number that is found on a valid WAECDIRECT Scratch card and helps in the process of checking WASSCE, BECE, ABCE/GBCE or Nov/Dec results.
The Personal Identification Number can only be revealed when cover patch on the reverse side of the card is carefully scratched off.
2021 WASSCE candidates when checking their result online will be required to provide a PIN and Voucher Serial Number as ‘security information’ to enable them to access the WASSCE result at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/.
How to check your 2021 WASSCE results
2. On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
4. Select your Examination Year eg. 2021.
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display text like this “I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded on-line shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions” in the popup window to display.
9. Make your choice by clicking one of the buttons below.
Congratulations as you have successfully checked your WASSCE Private results. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any problem persists.