The cost of college is expensive, and many students need to take out loans to pay for it. However, not every student borrower has the option to enlist a cosigner for their student loan, making many types of student loans unavailable to them.
Luckily, there are several lenders that don’t require cosigners for their loans.
Best Student Loans Without a Cosigner
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loan
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Ascent Undergraduate Non-Cosigned Credit-Based Loan
- Ascent Undergraduate Non-Cosigned Outcomes-Based Loan
- Funding U Undergraduate Student Loans
- MPower Financing Undergraduate Student Loan
- Chicago Student Loans by AM Money
- Prodigy Finance Student Loan
- Stride Funding Student Loan