The Management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) after releasing the 2021 WASSCE for results Wednesday says it is providing support to candidates facing difficulties in the WASSCE results checking process.
WAEC in a blog post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said candidates who may encounter problems in checking the 2021 WASSCE for School results should send an email to WaecghanaSupport@fleettechltd.com for support.
The non-profit-making organization (WAEC), however, indicated that prospective candidates whose 2021 WASSCE School results have been withheld or cancelled due to examination malpractice are excluded from the online support.
Candidates have been urged to check this year’s international examination results at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/ or https://eresults.waecgh.org/ with a results checker pin or scratch card. The checker pin can be purchased for GHC10.00.
A total of 1,339 subject results and 174 entireWASSCE results have been cancelled by the West African Exams Council for various examination malpractice such as bringing foreign material including mobile phones to the examination.
The Council today said the decision to cancel the results of some candidates follows approval from the Ghana Examination Committee chaired by the Director-General of Ghana Education Service, Prof Kwasi Opoku-Amankwa.
It also disclosed scripts of candidates from 194 schools in a certain subject have been withheld and are being scrutinized. The withheld results it said will be cancelled or released based on the outcome of the investigation.
How to check your 2021 WASSCE School result at eresults.waecgh.org
1. Purchase a result checker pin from WAEC by dialling the short code *944# on your mobile phone
2. Visit the result checking portal at https://eresults.waecgh.org
3. Enter your Index Number
4. Re-enter your Index Number to confirm it is correct.
5. Select Examination type (e.g WASSCE School)
6. Select the year of Examination (e.g 2021)
7. Enter Serial number (e.g 180000000001)
8. Enter Pin (e.g A1B2C3D4E5F9)
9. Click on the captcha
10. Click on Submit and wait for the popup window to display your results. This may take some minutes but please wait.
The Council has encouraged the general public particularly candidates with difficulties in checking the 2021 WASSCE results to send an email to https://helpdesk.waecgh.org/ for immediate support.